The JSW Group manages waste taking into account the waste hierarchy, reducing its negative impact on human life and health and on the natural environment. Waste is managed in accordance with environmental protection principles, in clearly specified directions, in a rational and planned manner, but above all taking into consideration economic and social circumstances, technological conditions and those connected with circular economy (CE) assumptions.
- Rational waste management, planned and consistent approach – Mining Waste Management Strategy.
- Implementing circular economy principles in selected areas of activity
- Production of aggregate from mining waste.
- Economic utilization of mining waste and aggregate for reclamation of transformed areas.
- Selective waste collection projects, analysis of available waste management opportunities.
- Optimization of the mining process.