Ethical principles in advertising and external communication
- JSW ads must not contain discriminatory content, especially on the basis of race, religious belief, gender or nationality, and those that promote violence.
- The advertisement may not misuse the recipient's confidence or exploit its lack of experience or knowledge.
- JSW SA will adhere to the principle that the recipient of the advertisement will be aware that the message is advertising.
- JSW ads will not mislead the public.
- The data, pictures, scientific terms used in JSW SA advertisements, quotations from scientific and technical publications must indicate the source.
- JSW SA advertising cannot present an individual's image without prior consent.
- JSW SA advertising cannot violate the public's trust in properly implemented environmental protection measures.
- JSW SA ads using ecological issues must build a positive awareness in the field of environmental protection among the recipients of the advertising message.